Reuniting you with your loved ones
As we continue to work tweak the visitation program to meet the needs of our residents, families and staff we have made some changes to the visitation hours. Moving forward visits at Louis Brier will take place 7 days a week at the following times:
10:00am – 12:00noon
1:00pm – 2:00pm
3:00pm – 7:00pm
If you had a visit booked 2-3pm and have had it cancelled please note that our visitation assistant will be happy to help you find another time. We hope this will not cause too much distress and the longer day will allow those working to visit at a later time. For assistance please contact the visitation assistant phone 236-558-4990 or Megan Goudreau at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-261-9376 ext 4241.
A reminder that as our visitation program is now open 7 days a week we are able to accommodate 2 visits per week for each designated visitor starting December 8, 2020. Unfortunately at this time there is still only one designated visitor per resident permitted.
Click on the button to schedule your visitation
Please avoid booking a visitation during your loved ones meal time:
1st Sitting- 12-1
2nd Sitting- 1-2
1st Sitting- 5-6
2nd Sitting- 6-7
Health and Safety Guidelines
- Visits will take place outside at the LB entrance in identified visiting area and two areas inside the main floor bistro. There will be a clearly identified waiting area for you to sit.
- Absolutely no food or drink will be permitted inside the indoor visitation room.
- Visits with residents are limited to one designated family member. Prior to signing up please identify one family member who will be designated for all visits.
- Visits must be scheduled online and will last up to 40 minutes.
- Visitors coming inside Louis Brier are not permitted to use the washrooms or enter any other area of the facility.
- Visitors must comply with LB/WR infection prevention and control protocols, which include the use of hand sanitizer before and after the visit, wearing of procedure mask provided by the facility, and maintaining a two meter physical distance from their family member. Hand sanitizer and surface cleaner will be available at each visiting area.
- Families arriving early are asked to wait outside to be screened for their visit. Please be mindful of other families who may be currently visiting with their loved one. Please be patient.
- With the exception of service animals, animals may not accompany a visit at this time.