Reuniting you with your loved ones
We are pleased to inform you that we will begin Phase 1 of onsite visitation July 21st, 2020, which will include outdoor social visitation for residents with one designated family member OR friend in an identified location. We want to reunite you with your loved ones safely while limiting the risk of infection.
Schedule your visit in three easy steps
1. Select your day (we have two designated areas, click to view map)
2. Select your time
3. Click confirm
Please avoid booking a visitation during your loved ones meal time:
1st Sitting- 12-1
2nd Sitting- 1-2
1st Sitting- 5-6
2nd Sitting- 6-7
AREA 1 (must have Companion)
Health and Safety Guidelines
• All family/social visits will take place outside at the LB entrance in designated visiting areas.
• A Visitation Assistant will greet you at the waiting area and complete the required screening. After you have been screened, you will be directed to the visiting location. Should a visitor fail screening due to COVID and/or related symptoms they will be denied the visit and asked to return at a time when their symptoms have completely subsided.
• Visits with residents are limited to ONE designated visitor (this may include a family member OR a friend) for each resident. Prior to signing up please determine who will be the designated visitor. Should you not be able to fulfill your visit, NO substitutes are allowed.
• There will be a clearly designated waiting areas for you to stay while waiting for your visit to take place. • Visits must be scheduled ahead of time by signing up through the online scheduler. Each visit will be for a duration of 40 minutes (see detailed process below).
• Visitors CAN NOT enter the Louis Brier as all visits are to take place outdoors in designated areas.
• Visitors are expected to bring and wear a mask for the entire visit. Masks will not be provided by LBHH.
• Visitors must perform hand hygiene before and after visits. Sanitizer will be provided at each visiting station.
• Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your scheduled visit and wait in the designated waiting area. Lateness will not be accommodated.
• With the exception of service animals, animals may not accompany a visit at this time. Please be advised that failure to comply with the guidelines may result in the discontinuation of future visits.